The ALMAGWP is an inline-type, general purpose electromagnetic flow meter with flanged connections. This versatile water flow meter is available for nominal pipe sizes ranging from ½” through 80″ and can detect fluid velocities ranging from less than 0.2 mps to 12 mps.
Request a quote on an ALMAGWP general purpose electromagnetic flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
Click image to enlarge
- Available in ⅜”~80″ (DN10~DN2000) line sizes
- Wide fluid velocity range of 0-39 ft/sec (0-12 m/s) with excellent low-flow accuracy.
- HART, RS485/Modbus Profibus-DP communications available
- Easy-to-read OLED display; visible in low light environments and in direct sunlight, no backlighting necessary.
- Optional IP68 enclosure; environmental protection class (submersible).
- Various liner materials are available to satisfy nearly all industrial applications.
- Excellent accuracy; ±0.5% of reading standard, ±0.2% of reading optional
- Upright/reverse flowrate test function standard with every unit.
- NIST traceable calibration certificate