SmartMeasurement’s Delta-Tubed Coriolis Mass Flow Meters
Click image to enlarge
How Do Delta-Tubed Coriolis Mass Flow Meters Work?
The ALCM-DT delta-tubed Coriolis mass flow meter’s circuitry also makes it possible to determine conversions such as volumetric flow, percent concentration, and percent water-cut.
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Delta-Tubed Coriolis Mass Flow Meters.
- Measurement of mass flow, density, temperature & volume flow
- Suitable for aggressive & contaminated media
- Measurement & display of percent water-cut for oil/water mixtures
- Excellent purging & sterilization capabilities thanks to dead spot-free construction
- High rotation frequency & well-balanced measuring tubes
- Operates at temperatures up to 575°F (300°C)
- Individual 8-point calibration including NIST-traceable report
- Optional EX protection