The ALDPT-3051 is an intelligent differential pressure transmitter making use of advanced microprocessor technology with digital communication. This instrument makes use of advanced capacitive sensor technology and is capable of measuring all three media phases – liquids, gasses, and steam. The ALDPT-3051 includes an array of features including self-diagnostic capability, field-adjustable parameter settings, and auto-zeroing at a much lower price versus competitive
offerings. Available outputs include 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, HART, and Foundation Fieldbus. The wide selection of materials of construction, optional accessories, and communication outputs available for the ALDPT-3051 make it suitable for nearly any differential pressure measurement application.
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Pressure and Differential Pressure Transmitters.
- High accuracy; low temperature drift (±0.15% FS/10°C)
- 100:1 turn-down measurement of gas, liquid and steam
- Security lock- parameters
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities
- Wide measuring range
- Software compensation
- Available in 316SS, Tantalum and other exotic materials
- Available in either Intrinsically Safe ExiaIICT4 or Explosion Proof ExdIICT6, ATEX approved
- Auto-zero adjustment
- Analog 4~20 mA DC two wire linear output
- HART protocol, or Foundation Fieldbus