The ALDPT-3051 GP and AP are intelligent differential pressure transmitters that combine proven capacitive sensor measuring techniques (piezoresistive sensors for absolute pressure models) with advanced microprocessor technology. By making use of advanced microprocessor technology, the ALPDT-3051 is able to offer features that include self-diagnostics, field parameter adjustment, auto-zeroing, and digital communication capabilities; at significantly lower prices versus competitive models.
The ALDPT-3051 smart pressure transmitter is offered with a wide array of threaded and
flanged process connections and may also be equipped with optional valve manifolds. Available output options include 4-20mA or 1-5VDC with HART protocol, Profibus, or Foundation Fieldbus. The versatility and wide array of options offered by the ALPDT-3051 smart pressure transmitter make it suitable for almost any application.
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Gage Pressure and Absolute Pressure Transmitters.
- High accuracy; low temperature drift (±0.15% FS/10°C)
- 100:1 turn-down measurement of gas, liquid and steam
- Security lock- parameters
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities
- Large measuring range
- Software compensation
- Available in 316SS, Tantalum and other exotic materials
- Available in either Intrinsically Safe ExiaIICT4 or Explosion Proof ExdIICT6, ATEX Safety
- Linearization of the primary elements
- Analog 4~20 mA DC two wire linear output
- HART protocol, or Foundation Fieldbus