The ALMAGWP is an inline-type, general purpose electromagnetic flow meter with flanged connections. This versatile water flow meter is available for nominal pipe sizes ranging from ½” through 80″ and can detect fluid velocities ranging from less than 0.2 mps to 12 mps.
The ALMAGWP comes with an easy to read OLED display and is available with a wide variety of options, including AC or DC power, local or remote display, RS485, HART, and Profibus communications, as well as relay outputs. This broad array of options makes this general purpose mag meter an excellent choice for measuring conductive fluid flow rates in many applications and industries, including food and beverage, pulp and paper, and industrial process control.
Request a quote on an ALMAGWP general purpose electromagnetic flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
Click image to enlarge
- Available in ⅜”~80″ (DN10~DN2000) line sizes
- Wide fluid velocity range of 0-39 ft/sec (0-12 m/s) with excellent low-flow accuracy.
- HART, RS485/Modbus Profibus-DP communications available
- Easy-to-read OLED display; visible in low light environments and in direct sunlight, no backlighting necessary.
- Optional IP68 enclosure; environmental protection class (submersible).
- Various liner materials are available to satisfy nearly all industrial applications.
- Excellent accuracy; ±0.5% of reading standard, ±0.2% of reading optional
- Upright/reverse flowrate test function standard with every unit.
- NIST traceable calibration certificate