SmartMeasurement’s Alsonic HL ultrasonic flow meter is a low cost, portable unit with clamp on transducers for non-invasive liquid flow rate measurement. This handheld ultrasonic flow meter makes use of proven transit-time ultrasonic measuring techniques, which provide excellent accuracy and easy setup and installation.
This easy-to-use clamp on flow meter comes standard with a rugged, waterproof carrying case that allows the display, transducers, and cables to be easily transported between measuring locations.
Three different transducer sizes are available to fit pipe sizes ranging from ½” (15 mm) to 240” (6,000 mm). Additional available features include pulse control, RS-232 communication, user-selectable engineering units, and a data logger function.
Click image to enlarge
- 4-line LCD display with flowrate, totalizer & diagnostics
- Small size (8.25″ x 3.50″ x 1.48″) and lightweight (≈1 lb.)
- Wide range of fluid velocities: 0.03 to ±105 feet/sec. (0.01 to ± 32 m/s)
- Long-life Ni-MH battery for up to 12 hours of continuous operation
- Transducers for pipe sizes ranging from ½” to 240″ (15 to 6000 mm)
- High accuracy: ±0.5% of reading
- Clamp on flow meter transducers feature integral magnet for installation on metal pipe without use of a mounting belt
- Data logger function includes date, totalizer & signal condition diagnostic
- Fast response time: less than 1 second
Request a quote on an Alsonic HL ultrasonic flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement for more information.