SmartMeasurement’s Alsonic FX transit-time ultrasonic flow meter is a low cost, fixed-mount liquid flow rate measurement solution, with clamp on transducers for non-invasive measurement. This microprocessor-based, user-friendly, field-programmable clamp on flow meter creates no interruption of the process flow.
This versatile ultrasonic flow meter is available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of a wide range of applications. Available transducer types include clamp on, inline, and insertion. Wall-mount, panel-mount, pipe mounted, and compact din-rail mounted display types are also available. Other optional features include pulse, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA outputs, RS-232 communication, user-selectable engineering units, and a data logger function.
Click image to enlarge
- 2 line LCD display with flowrate, totalizer & signal condition
- Stores up 64 day/months totalizer daily value
- Batch control function
- Wide range of velocities, from ±0.03 to ±105 feet/sec
- Transducers for pipe sizes ranging from ½” to 240″ (13 to 6000 mm)
- High accuracy: ± 0.5% of reading
- Clamp on flow meter transducers feature integral magnet for installation on metal pipe without use of a mounting belt
- Data logger function includes date, totalizer, & signal condition diagnostic
- Fast response time: less than 1 second