SmartMeasurement™ (SMC) was established in 2002 as a supplier of flow measurement instrumentation. The company, headquartered in the United States with manufacturing operations in both the U.S. and China, provides an industry leading array of flow measurement solutions that include electromagnetic, ultrasonic, thermal mass, vortex, turbine and positive displacement technologies.
By leveraging our over 35 years of flow engineering experience, we are able provide our customers with superior value and convenience for nearly any flow measurement application. Unlike most flow manufacturers, SMC has the ability to provide choices among several different flow measurement technologies. This diversity of technologies provides SMC with the ability to deliver superior value to the end user by providing the ideal technology for their specific application at the best price.
Our goal is to provide superior value to users of the flow measurement instrumentation community by offering multiple choices for any flow measurement application at industry leading prices.
The SMC Advantage
- Local Physical Presence
SMC products are manufactured in North America and Asia, while our sales and marketing team are staffed with application engineers having decades of experience in the flow measurement industry.
- Highly Qualified Local Partners
SmartMeasurement has distributors located in north and south Asia, Australia & New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The procurement process for control instrumentation requires personnel that can offer competitive pricing, application assistance, technical training, installation, and field service. Our global partners knowledge of their respective local markets’ requirements, combined with their access to SMC’s complete array of products enables them to provide superior value to the end-user.
- Technical Infrastructure
SMC’s technical infrastructure includes a fully integrated procurement transaction process:
- Smart Matrix™ configuration software (Configuration Wizard) is used to guide the user through the Application Data Sheet to determine the unbiased “best-fit” product(s) that will meet the requirements of their specific application.
- Reduced Transaction Time
the process of finding the best technology for any given application typically accounts for 30-40% of the cost of sales. Our experienced flow engineers will offer timely analysis that ensures only the best-fit product is chosen for the specific application.
- The SMC web site provides all customers with a bias-free analysis of the various flow measurement technologies and a wealth of online technical information relevant to each product sold:
- An application versus flow technology matrix will guide users for the best fit product for their applications
- Product specifications, descriptions, engineering principals, equations, fluid characteristics, drawings, etc.
- SMC’s multiple international regional sales offices will offer 24/7 assistance for any application
- Online flow engineering calculators enable engineers to quickly calculate critical parameters and convert measurement units
- Convenient access to our user-friendly technical library significantly improves the decision-making process, quotation efficiency, and transaction document processing/and tracking.
- All technical information is strictly objective and does not favor one technology over another.