Alsonic Building Automation – Energy meters employ transit-time ultrasonic flow measuring technology combined with two integrated PT1000 RTD temperature sensors for calculating both total and instantaneous energy consumption. These in-line style flow sensors are available for line sizes ranging from ½” to 12″. The Alsonic BA Energy meter may be used to provide highly accurate thermal energy measurement in chilled water, hot water and condenser water systems. Our microprocessor based, field programmable electronics provide local indication of energy, flow and temperature data via an alphanumeric LCD display. An isolated solid state dry contact is provided for indication of pre-programed totals or alarm conditions. Optional analog outputs and network communications are also available
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Economical Ultrasonic Building Automation Energy Meters.
Click image to enlarge
- Measures energy consumption rate and total
- Local or remote wall-mount display types available
- Proven ultrasonic technology for flow measurement and PT 1000 RTDs for temperature measurement).
- Convenient spool piece mounting for sizes up to 300mm, optional clamp on type for larger sizes
- Wide range flow rates; 0.025 to 1000 m³/h
- PT1000 -DIN/IEC751B temperature sensors
- Data storage – includes time & date, flow, energy flow with totalization
- Response time of less than 1 second
- Built-in diagnostics