The ALMAGEG is an in-line electromagnetic energy flowmeter ideal for conductive liquids. A wide variety of sizes are available to accommodate nominal pipe diameters ranging from ½” through 120″. The ALMAGEG may be used in many applications that require accurate thermal energy measurement such as chilled water, hot water and condenser water systems. The ALMAGEG magmeter is available in a stand- alone configuration and may also be used with various SMC transmitter and display packages.
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Energy/BTU Magnetic Flow Meters.
Click image to enlarge
- Available with a wide range of liner materials
- Fluid Velocity range of 0-32 feet/sec, with good results for low flow applications
- Flange-type process connections are standard; ANSI, DIN, JIS style available
- Ideal for energy management applications
- Non-invasive measuring technique provides low pressure loss and excellent particle tolerance
- FEP liner available for vacuum pressure applications
- High accuracy – ±0.5% of reading standard or ±0.2% of range
- Bi-directional measurement
- Available with PT100 and PT1000 temperature sensors