The SmartMeasurement ALMAG-HP is a high pressured electromagnetic flow meter designed to measure the flow rates of conductive liquids in applications with high operating pressures. The robust design of the ALMAGHP allows it to be used in applications with pressures in excess of 6000 psig (42 Mpa).
Line sizes ranging from ¼” to 8″ (6 mm to 200 mm) can be accommodated by the ALMAGHP high pressured mag meter, with available process connections including ANSI, DIN, and JIS-type flanges. A wide selection of options are also available for the display/converter module including integral or remote mounting, 110-220 VAC or 17-26 VDC power, and HART, RS485 and Profibus communications.
This high pressured electromagnetic flow meter’s unique ability to withstand high pressures, combined with its wide array of available features, makes it an ideal choice for many applications and industries. The ALMAGHP has been successfully used in high pressure fluid injection, steel, chemical, and mining operations, as well as a variety of industrial applications.
Click image to enlarge
Request a quote on ALMAGHP high pressured magnetic flow meters, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
- Various liner/electrode material combinations can be selected in order to make this high pressure mag meter chemically compatibility with different fluids
- Capable of measuring fluid velocities of up to 40 feet/second (12 m/s), with a high turndown ratio
- Flange-type process connections are standard; ANSI, DIN, JIS styles available
- Suitable for high pressure operation in excess of 6000 psig
- IP68 protection class for submersible operation
- Available FEP liner suitable for vacuum conditions
- High accuracy – ±0.5% of reading (standard) or ±0.2% of range
- Diagnostic features alert the user to empty pipe or reverse flow conditions