SMC inline mass Flowmeters are thermal dispersion type, utilizing the constant temperature difference method of measuring Gas Mass Flow Rate. It contains two reference grade platinum RTD sensors clad in a protective 316 SS sheath. Features include direct mass flow measurement for gases, wide range-ability, low pressure drop, excellent low end sensitivity, and no moving parts.
The SMC ATMF series is microprocessor based and does not have any potentiometers. Electronics can be Integral Style, or remote mount with rugged, windowed dual compartment enclosure with local or remote display. Four models are available ranging from the low-cost blind meters to the more advanced SP models.
Request a quote on an ATMFIL inline dispersion mass flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
- Direct mass flow measurement of any gas with actual gas calibration
- Opto-isolated outputs, with graphic display
- Tracking of overall gas consumption over a turndown ratio of at least 100:1
- Up to four independent, switchable flow curves
- High contrast photo-emissive OLED display with rate, total, temperature and graphic display
- User-selectable engineering units, dynamically converts the flow rate and total flow
- Can measure higher velocity than any other thermal mass meter – up to 203 m/s
- Display calibration milliwatt (mw) for ongoing diagnostics
- Standard software available multi-curve fit programs
- Low power dissipation under 2W
- Flow condioners included with all meters