The ALMAG-IS insertion magnetic flow meter is designed for use with conductive fluids including water, raw sewage, wastewater, clarified water, RAS, and WAS. Available process connections include hot-tapped, DIN and NPT threads.
Click image to enlarge
- Applicable sizes: 2″~120″ (50~3000 mm)
- Operating pressure: = 230 psig (1.6MPa) max.
- Velocity range of 3-33 fps (1~10m/s)
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Hot-tap ball valve option allows sensor to be installed and retracted from process piping without shutting down the process
- Conductivity of measured medium: ≥ 20 μs/cm
- Electrode materials: 316L, Hastelloy, Ti, Ni, Tantalum
- Max. distance between sensor and converter: 165 feet (50 m)
- NIST traceable calibration certificate