SmartMeasurement’s ALMAG-IS is an insertion electromagnetic flow meter designed to measure the fluid velocity of conductive liquids in applications where hot-tap or insertion installations are preferred.
This insertion mag meter is available in four standard lengths and may be installed in any pipeline with internal diameters ranging from 2″ to 120″ (50~3000 mm) and in permanent locations where cost or space limitations preclude the use of inline meters.
The ALMAG-IS insertion magnetic flow meter is designed for use with conductive fluids including water, raw sewage, wastewater, clarified water, RAS, and WAS. Available process connections include hot-tapped, DIN and NPT threads.
Request a quote on an ALMAG-IS insertion electromagnetic flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more
Click image to enlarge
- Applicable sizes: 2″~120″ (50~3000 mm)
- Operating pressure: = 230 psig (1.6MPa) max.
- Velocity range of 3-33 fps (1~10m/s)
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Hot-tap ball valve option allows sensor to be installed and retracted from process piping without shutting down the process
- Conductivity of measured medium: ≥ 20 μs/cm
- Electrode materials: 316L, Hastelloy, Ti, Ni, Tantalum
- Max. distance between sensor and converter: 165 feet (50 m)
- NIST traceable calibration certificate