The ALVAMT rugged metal tube variable area meters (rotameters) are ideal for high pressure, high temperature and other demanding flow applications where safety is a concern. Features include: mechanical readouts for use in locations where power is not available or in hazardous areas; analog and digital LCD local display options, multiple process connection options; several available materials of construction for metering of aggressive fluids and corrosion resistance; and HART enabled 4-20mA output to provide for remote monitoring and control.
The ALVAMT’s excellent repeatability makes it a good choice for batching applications. For versions without electronic output, no power supply is required. The ALVAMT’s low-pressure drop provides additional value by allowing for economical pump selection.
Request a quote on an ALVAMT metal tube variable area flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
Click image to enlarge
- Versatile design may be used for gas, steam, and liquids
- High resolution and fast response time; – 5 to 50 msec
- Wide temperature range from -40 up to 750 °F (-40 to 400 °C)
- High pressure operation up to 6100 psi (420 bar)
- Process connections including NPT threads, ANSI flanged, & Tri-Clamp available
- Electronics either intrinsically safe EEx ia II CT5, or Ex proof EEx d II CT6
- Wide array of materials available including Hastelloy B & C,Ti, Cu, Al, etc..
- PTFE and other liner materials available
- NIST-traceable calibration