The SMC Series ALMGPD Micro-count oval gear flow meters offer precise measurement with guaranteed accuracy and repeatability. Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel with optional aluminum models for non-aggressive liquids, these positive displacement low-flow meters can measure liquids of varying viscosity and density with little or no effect on accuracy across a linear range.
A key feature of the oval gear principle of measurement is its extremely low-pressure loss and capacity to cope with pulsating flows. A high-resolution calibrated pulse output requiring DC power can be supplied or a remote LCD rate counter with optional pulse and 4-20mA re-transmission is available with the ALMGPD.
Request a quote on an ALMGPD oval gear positive displacement flow meter for your application. Contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
Click image to enlarge
- Compact and lightweight, suitable for OEM use
- Reverse-flow detection and pulse multiplication functions
- Ex-protection EExiaIICT6/T4
- Resistance to high voltage from 50 kV up to 120 kV
- Special meters with high-pressure connectors for service up to 690 barg (10,000 PSIG)
- Heated versions are available on request
- The K-factor (no. of pulses per liter) is nearly constant over a wide range.