SMARTMEASUREMENT’s ALMAG-MN is an in-line electromagnetic flowmeter ideal for low flow of conductive liquids of 20 μs/cm or greater. The ALMAG-MN comes in sizes of 6, 8, 10mm tube sizes with process connection of ½” NPT or ½” BSPP.
The ALMAG-MN is designed for low-flow chemical injection or difficult to meter applications with pulsating metering pumps, corrosive fluids, food and beverage applications, etc.
The ALMAG-MN flow tube is available in ceramic, polyethylene or PEEK materials. The flow meter comes with a built-in temperature sensor, an integrated three-line display or in a blind version.
The ALMAG-MN can be used in areas where mechanical meters like turbines or paddle wheels cannot be used due to contamination/particulates in the fluid.
Request a quote on the ALMAGMINI electromagnetic flow meter, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more.
Click image to enlarge
- Liners of PE, Peek or Ceramic
- Fluid velocity range of 0.01m/s – 10m/s, ideal for flow applications
- ½” NPT or BSP process connections
- Ideal for extremely low flow applications
- Features a built in PT1000 temperature sensor; 0.1°F resolution
- Available with SS #316L or Hastelloy C electrodes
- High accuracy – ±0.5% of reading (Velocity > 0.6m/s) or ±3mm/s (Velocity ≤ 0.6m/s)
- Available with 4-20mA and 0-5KHz pulse and 2A relay outputs
- RS485 MODBUS; Optional for version w/ display, standard for blind version