SmartMeasurement’s ALSONIC-MINI is a clamp-on transit time ultrasonic flowmeter designed for small pipe sizes and ultra-low flow rates. The unique design of the ALSONICMINI allows it to be installed directly onto the pipeline without the use of coupling gel or the need to manually adjust transducer spacing. The plug and play installation method makes use of a magnetic circular clamp to achieve & maintain contact in between the transducers and the pipe wall. Total installation time is less than three minutes, significantly reducing the amount of time needed to install a traditional clamp-on meter.
The ALSONIC-MINI is offered with individual fittings for pipe sizes ranging from ¼” through
3” (8~80 mm) and features an easy-to-read OLED display and industry standard outputs including
4-20 mA and modbus. The ALSONIC-MINI can accommodate a variety of pipe materials
including stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, PVC, PVDF, polypropylene and HDPE.
This combination of features make the ALSONIC-MINI an ideal choice for DI water, chemical
injection, food & beverage and a variety of other applications where non-invasive low flow
measurement is required.
Request a quote today or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our Ultrasonic Clamp-on Building Automation Water Meters.
Click image to enlarge
- Available in ¼” – 3″ (8-80 mm) pipe sizes
- Will measure a wide range of fluid velocities; 0.3-16.5 f/s (0.1 ~5.0) m/s
- Data logger includes daily, monthly and total
- Outputs include 4-20mA, alarms and MODBUS RTU
- Suitable pipe materials including stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, PVC, PVDF, polypropylene and HDPE.
- Accuracy; ±2% of reading
- Energy and BTU measurement optional
- NIST traceable calibration certificate