SmartMeasurement’s ALCM-ST has a straight tube configuration which minimizes the fluid sheer
stress through the flow tube. This allows the ALCM-ST to obtain significantly lower pressure
drops versus similarly sized Coriolis meters. The ALCM-ST is only available in 2″ and 3″ (50 and 80mm) tube sizes.
Our Straight-Tubed Coriolis mass flow meters feature easy-to-read LCD displays that can be configured to display either mass or volumetric flow rates in a variety of user-selectable engineering units, as well as density, temperature, and totalized flows. These Coriolis meters offer excellent value by providing a highly accurate, compact instrument that can measure flow, density, and temperature, with lower pressure differential, in a single low-cost package.
Request a quote on straight-tubed Coriolis mass flow meters, or contact SmartMeasurement for more information.
Click image to enlarge
- Measurement of mass flow, density, temperature & volume flow
- Suitable for aggressive & contaminated media
- Very low pressure drops, only 2″ and 3″ (50mm and 80mm) available
- Operates at temperatures up to 392°F (200°C)
- Individual 8-point calibration including NIST-traceable report
- Optional EX protection