How Do U-Tubed Coriolis Mass Flow Meters Work?
Click image to enlarge
Request a quote today, or contact SmartMeasurement to learn more about our U-tubed Coriolis mass flow meters.
- Suitable for aggressive & contaminated media
- Measurement of mass flow, density, temperature & volume flow
- Measurement & display of percent water-cut for oil/water mixtures
- Excellent purging & sterilization qualities thanks to a construction that is free of dead-spots
- High rotation frequency & well-balanced measuring tubes
- Operating temperatures up to 575°F (300°C)
- Individual 8-point calibration including NIST-traceable report
- Optional EX protection